Re: [vserver] Like vps, see network connection for all guests, e.g. vnetstat?

From: Gordan Bobic <gordan_at_bobich.net>
Date: Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 12:44:33 BST

Markus Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a tool to see the network connections across all guest system
> from within the host system? Something like a fictional "vnetstat" ?

I'm not 100% sure, but if you disable guest privacy option (kernel build
option under vservers), you should be able to see all open handles for
all processes, including those in the guests. That might let you see all
the connections from the host. I never tried this, though, so I've no
idea if that would work.

Gordan