Re: [vserver] [Grsec] audit denies pivot_root ?

From: Romain Riviere <romain.riviere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 13:14:01 GMT

Le 23 nov. 2010 à 13:40, Rik Bobbaers a écrit :
> why not just disable chroot restrictions and leave the rest on?

It's what I am experimenting with at the moment. I also need to leave the audit_* features off, obviously.
I am still getting GPF's form the "vserver" process at times (with as simple an operation as vserver start) for which I cannot find an explanation. I will post my findings in case it can help other people.

Cheers,
Romain