[vserver] RFE: Show context in vtop

From: Oliver Welter <mail_at_oliwel.de>
Date: Mon 03 Jan 2011 - 09:38:55 GMT

Hi Folks,

Happy new year to all first ;)

I just wanted to put an RFE here - it would be very nice to see the
context of a process when doing a "vtop" listing, similar as shown in
"vps".
IMHO, its ok to just show the context id and not the name of the server
but that might depend on a personal opinion.

Thanks to all devs for that great piece of software, I am really looking
forward for a new stable release.

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!
PGP-Key: 3B2C 8095 A7DF 8BB5 2CFF  8168 CAB7 B0DD 3985 1721