Re: [vserver] squeeze util-vserver in ben repository

From: Thomas Weber <l_vserver_at_mail2news.4t2.com>
Date: Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 14:10:37 GMT

Am Donnerstag, den 13.01.2011, 13:48 +0000 schrieb Ben Green:
> Quoting "Thomas Weber" <l_vserver@mail2news.4t2.com>:
>

> >> * util-vserver-basic - a build using the default util-vserver
> >> compilation options for those who upgrade from source
> >> * util-vserver-basic-debian - a build using the usual Debian
> >> options, recommended if you are migrating from a Debian
> >> util-vserver package
> >>
> >> any feedback is appreciated.
> >
> > is there a reason for not putting the sources there?
> >
> > Tom
> >

> Source is available on the Linux-Vserver website. It is unpatched for
> the packages. That's the only reason.

recent unmodified tarballs from
http://people.linux-vserver.org/~dhozac/t/uv-testing/
will not build debian packages packages on my lenny testsystem.
I bet there has been some fiddling in the debian/ directory for these
builds. That's what I'd be interested in (would even be nicer to get
this into the original upstream provided tarball).

  Tom