[vserver] Presentation materials

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_cyber-office.net>
Date: Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 01:36:41 GMT

I am no where near an expert on Linux-Vserver(s) but was thinking of
doing a presentation on using LVS at Linux Fest Northwest
(www.linuxfestnorthwest.org) this spring. It would probably be from a
(basic) user/admin's point of view. Building, monitoring, and
controlling guests.

Does anyone have materials they have used to explain LVS the uninitiated
I could look over? I am open to anything and everything and though my
distribution of choice is CentOS for both the host and guests, I am sure
I will get lots of questions on the other distributions so need others
take on them.

What would be very helpful is some less-technical explanations of the
features that LVS offers. I know most of the high lights but seeing
others take on these would be enlightening. Plus there is always some
new to me feature showing on this list.

Any and all help, suggestions, and pointers would be appreciated.

Rod