Re: [vserver] I've upgarded one guest from Debian Lenny to Squeeze, I've many error when I restart the guest : "Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method" | "Deactivating swap...swapoff: Not superuser." | "ifdown: shutdown eth0: Permissio

From: Vincent Bernat <bernat_at_luffy.cx>
Date: Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 22:57:10 GMT

OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du mercredi 16 février
2011, vers 23:49, Stéphane Klein <klein.stephane@gmail.com> disait :

>> You   can    execute   the   following   commands    (which   are   from
>> /usr/sbin/newvserver):

>> REMOVE_LINKS="klogd hwclock.sh setserial urandom networking umountfs
>> halt reboot mountvirtfs mountall.sh mountnfs.sh ifupdown"
>>
>> for link in $REMOVE_LINKS
>> do
>>    update-rc.d -f $link remove
>>    update-rc.d -f $link stop 90 3 .
>> done
>>

> I've do that and I've this messages :

> update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
> update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
> update-rc.d: error: unable to read /etc/init.d/klogd
> update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
[...]
> What is the problem ?

With dependency based boot sequencing, don't issue the last
update-rc.d. It should work. You will get a lot of messages too but try
to restart your vserver and the noise will be gone.

--
panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/esp.c