[vserver] CentOS 5 to Linux-Vserver-CentOS 6?

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_cyber-office.net>
Date: Fri 15 Apr 2011 - 15:38:15 BST

While playing/researching yesterday and this AM I've run into a problem
installing the CentOS Linux-Vserver kernel and friends.

I have a fresh CentOS 5.6 install (5.5 then update), followed by some
stripping of unneeded packages.

When I try to install the LV kernel I get a missing dependency.
mkinitd-dhz ... and the kernel packages are el6.

Any work around?

I'll be trying a CentOS 5.6 to CentOS 6 to LV upgrade next but wondering
if there another way to?

TIA,
Rod