[vserver] OpenVPS and Linux-Vserver

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_cyber-office.net>
Date: Fri 06 May 2011 - 21:06:42 BST

Not trying to start a flame war!

My search-foo isn't doing well, no conclusive link found, so I'm going
to ask here.

Does OpenVPS work (still work) with Linux-Vserver?

Last post I found in my message savings from the list is 2005.
OpenVPS.org has a copyright of 2007 and a posting about a website
redesign from June 2008.

Grisha. You still around?

Tarballs are as of today but that appears to be from an automated build
process.

I ask because I'm putting a proposal together where they need a GUI for
internal management of the servers. Currently they use ProxMox but are
open to a change. So any other suggestions for a management GUI would
be appreciated. (F)OSS or not is fine.

TIA,
Rod