[vserver] util-vserver sysv status return message quibble

From: Christian Balzer <chibi_at_gol.com>
Date: Mon 08 Aug 2011 - 15:32:19 BST

Hello,

minor point and one of these days I will write a proper OCF RA, but
nevertheless:

While the util-vserver (namely /usr/lib/util-vserver/vserver-wrapper)
returns a proper exit code when queried for "status" the deprecated HA
resource parser looks for an "OK" or "running" in the output.

So if the line

    echo $"vservers of type '$MARK' are started"

could be changed in future upstream versions to append an "OK" or replace
the "started" with "running", I'd be much obliged.

Regards,

Christian

chibi@gol.com   	Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Communications
http://www.gol.com/