Re: [vserver] Problem with delete vserver with SYS_ADMIN set

From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 02:34:58 BST

Confirmed this is the case. I tried to start in rescue like vserver test
start --rescue /bin/bash

and then exit the bash shell, and I am able to delete it - this bypass all
init scripts.

But why it does not happen with x86 which is unknown to me now. The vserver
root file system is created by debootstrap, but I have many other ported
from openvz templates and manually build using rsync method - so I need to
trace it down where the remount ro.

Now I have to trace it doen where the actual remount as ro in the shutdown
script :-( - any hint ?

of course they are somewhere in /etc/rc6.0/ ... :-)

many thanks

--
Steve Kieu