[vserver] Memory limits not enforced

From: Yanek <yanek_at_abetternet.net>
Date: Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 15:33:15 BST

Hi,

I've built a new vserver on a host that already has 5 guests running.
I want to enforce memory limits on the new guest, so I just copied
/etc/vservers/someguest/rlimits to /etc/vservers/newguest.
rlimits contains rss.hard and rss.soft with respective values of 64000
and 32000.
For some reason, the limits are not enforced at all and running top
inside the new guest still displays all the memory of the host.
The limits are correctly enforced on all of the 5 other vservers.

Any clue on what I am missing?

Thanks by advance :)