Re: [vserver] reboot -f in guest not working with recent Vserver versions

From: Christian Balzer <chibi_at_gol.com>
Date: Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 08:22:37 GMT

Hello John,
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 01:06:42 -0600 John Alberts wrote:

> I had the same problem a while ago upgrading to something above 2.6.32 I
> think. The solution was to put restart script in a vshelper directory.

Thanks for that input, alas it doesn't work. I tried it both with the
script in .defaults and the individual vserver config tree.
When the script is present (and executable) reboot -f will take a second
or so for the prompt to return.
No output and no action, the vserver stays up.

Any other ideas? Obviously this is doing something but not quite what's
desired. ^.^