Re: [vserver] ext4 inode tagging

From: Art -kwaak- van Breemen <ard_at_telegraafnet.nl>
Date: Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:47:49 GMT

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 07:08:30PM +0100, Roberto Puzzanghera wrote:
> First of all, I have 'bind mount' working fine if I switch off the
> inode tag.

You can do 2 things: make a partition that is not tagged, and
bindmount that under both vservers. That's a great way to share
storage between vservers in an otherwise hostile vserver
environment.

You can also mount with the tag,notagcheck , which makes the
tagging work (and hence dlimits and such), but do not enforce a
context owner check on files. That's the easy way for less
hostile environments.

Regards,
Ard