[vserver] Recommended kernel and vserver release ?

From: Phil Daws <uxbod_at_splatnix.net>
Date: Fri 11 May 2012 - 14:46:06 BST

Hello all,

we are about to build a new production server and unsure which kernel and vserver release to use. There were recent discussions about a stable V3 release though I cannot recall seeing anything since. Any thoughts which we should go for ? Obviously stability is paramount to us; like you all as-well :)

--
Thanks, Phil