[vserver] Patch for /proc/swaps

From: cryptronic <mail_at_cryptronic.de>
Date: Thu 24 May 2012 - 08:27:23 BST

Hi list,

Bertls patch
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/ExperimentalT/delta-swaps-feat01.diff lost
some information in newer kernels. Currently /proc/swaps display an
partition hdv0 and afterwards all other swap partitions/files from host.

So I tried to solve that issue. This is my first linux kernel patch and
i hope to make all right. Any recommendations about that patch?

The attached patch does workaround that and display only the hdv0
partition with the values from the memory swap cgroup controller.

best regards

Oliver