Re: [vserver] Link file in host to guests

From: Daniël W. Crompton <daniel.crompton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 02 Apr 2013 - 11:26:53 BST

I have no idea what file you want to share, so I don't know how relevant my
answer is.

In the past to preserve space on some hosts I would have a single guest
/usr/ dir in my host mounted loop ro in each of the guests on that machine,
in this way I could update all the guests /usr directory without needing
to. I assume that this could be a solution to your problem, even if you
only want to share one file.

D.

--
blaze your trail