Re: [vserver] Kernel panic - not syncing

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 19:25:34 BST

On 08/24/2013 09:07 AM, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Herbert Poetzl<herbert@13thfloor.at> wrote:
>
>> - bad initramfs (old initrd tools)
>> - driver for rootdev/rootfs missing
>> - device names changed (hda -> sda)
>> - incompatible hardware
>
> - lack of linux administrator

They have one but for $120/month what can you expect (I am mostly
retired and they provide me internet access and colo for a server).

Beside nearly every time I've build/re-built a LV system there have been
no problems. I've got lazy about keeping up on changes at the system
level. I mostly use Linux now.

Rod