Re: [vserver] rkhunter Warns: Hidden ports found:

From: Bendtsen, Jon <Jon.Bendtsen_at_laerdal.dk>
Date: Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 12:59:22 BST

On 24/10/2013, at 13.51, Sergiusz Pawlowicz <sergiusz@pawlowicz.name>
 wrote:

> Hi Jon,
> I would advice to contact your linux administrator, as it has nothing
> to vserver at all.

That would be me, and I disagree with your notion that this has nothing to do with vserver at all.

rkhunter runs on my linux vserver host
NONE of those ports are open on my linux vserver host.
But rkhunter still reports them.

I can easily recognize that those ports are spill overs from ports open inside the guest.

JonB