[vserver] EL6 Kernels

From: Gordan Bobic <gordan_at_bobich.net>
Date: Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 10:35:37 GMT

Hi,

I haven't used the EL6 kernel rpms from the location
documented here before:

http://linux-vserver.org/Installation_on_CentOS#Install_the_kernel

so I wanted to ask if anyone is using them and whether they
have experienced the corruption on hashify as I reported a
while back here:

http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/archives/201010/0054.html

I'm assuming that this particular bug doesn't affect
the patched EL6 kernels in the above repo (the vserver patch
in use is between the one I had verified as problematic and the
one I had verified as working OK), so I thought I'd ask first.

Gordan