[vserver] ... missing LSB tags and overrides

From: Roderick Anderson <raanders42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat 07 Jun 2014 - 17:52:24 BST

Suddenly I'm getting these type of warning messages when installing
packages in the host.

insserv: warning: script 'K01v_named' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'K01v_sshd' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'K01v_sendmail' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'K01v_smb' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'K01vservers-legacy' missing LSB tags and overrides

I found mentions of them but on the standard distributions. The 'v' I
believe indicates a Linux-Vserver based script.

Since I'm new to Debian and a Debian based Linux-Vserver setup I am in a
serious need of a clue-stick.

   They don't seem to be hurting the system but knowing why they have
started would make me a fuller person. ;-) Getting them fixed would be
even better.

TIA,
Rod