[vserver] Is it dead, Jim?

From: Oliver Welter <mail_at_oliwel.de>
Date: Wed 19 Nov 2014 - 06:57:57 GMT

Hi Folks,

this list as well as development seems to be a bit silent at the moment.

As I now urgently need a replacement for my vserver/aufs setup, I was
very happy about seeing OverlayFS going to the official kernel and
therefore want to ask kindly if "somebody", most likly Herbert, can make
a statement if there will be an official patch for 3.18 or not.

I really like vserver and used it for nearly a decade but the current
situation does not longer work for my "production" needs :(
I am willing to put another donation towards the project, if it will
make me happy again.

regards

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!