[vserver] Adding openrisc architecture support

From: Marco Carnut <kiko_at_tempest.com.br>
Date: Thu 05 Mar 2015 - 14:40:53 GMT

Hi,

What would be needed to support the OpenRISC
architecture? I managed to compile a a
3.18.0-vs2.3.7.3 kernel quite easily adding
this:

#define __NR_vserver \
    (__NR_arch_specific_syscall + 1) \
    __SYSCALL(__NR_vserver, sys_vserver)

to arch/openrisc/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h

Does anything else needs being done in the
kernel side?

Currently, it's util-vserver that's giving me
a hard time. I tweaked the #defines to coerce
util-vserver to use musl's syscall functions,
made NR_vserver agree with the above, forced
things a bit to make util-vserver believe musl
is dietlibc and the thing apparently compiled
just fine. However, I get errors like:

  can not change context: migrate kernel
  feature missing and 'compat' API disabled:
  Function not implemented

If I recompile util-vserver with the compat API,
I get vc_s_new_context(): function not implemented.

Can anyone point me to the right direction?
I may be able to set up a test rig via SSH for
joint work if anyone else is interested in this.

Thanks in advance,

-Marco.