Re: [vserver] debian jessie error on vserver shutdown

From: Jean Weisbuch <jean_at_phpnet.org>
Date: Wed 11 Nov 2015 - 23:40:24 GMT

The MySQL shutdown could be quite long, especially if you have a big
buffer_pool_size or simply if you hit a bug and the process can be
neverending.
Are you sure that its not the case you are hitting and that "vserver
stop" would timeout before MySQL would be stopped?

But if its really the "mysqladmin ping" that hangs its strange indeed,
does it seems to hang before it crash or it directly crash when it tries
to execute it?