2003 March 25th 2006 September 13th
- www.Quaker.EU.org unoffical Quaker hosting stuff
- BYM offical Quaker stuff
- U19s stuff for ickle Quakers
- YFGM and stuff for medium sized Quakers who can manage to sleep on hard floors
- Pardshaw it's bigger than a shed, and in the Lake District
- EMEYF Quakers who travel to a random point in Europe once a year and stay indoors
- Quaker Campers Quakers who travel to a random point Britain once a year to get rained upon
- JYF Warwickshire Junior Young Friends
- Friendlink Unoffical home of British Quaker Teenagers
- The Leaveners The Quaker Theatre and Drama people
- "Community" Experimental online Quaker community
- World Gathering of Young Friends to be held somewhere in 2005
- Luke Bailey the only person who can pursude me NT is any good
- Ross Boardman and his company Peak to Ocean
- Jo Dawson probably secretly married to Jonathan... or they were until 2002 October
- Alice Drewery originally did YFGM pages
- Owen Evans naached off to America to work for the Borg
- Hugo Finley hugging him is actually harder than the domain name suggests
- Simon Grant crazy communities and nothing to do with hugging
- simon gray hugging him is ridiculously easy (especially if you are drunk enough and looking for something in a skirt)
- Dafydd Harries very good at crashing machines, and very good at lots of other things, like perl, too
- Linda Howard went to John Clifford last saw her at the Elvaston Rally. She really did CS?... Wow!
- Klaus "Charile Blackfield" Huber zee ist und German Quaeker. Now making films
- Hussein Jodiyawalla he could probably get you a ``mad'' deal on *anything*
- Fran "Narflet" Lane Quaker, snuggles up with Dafydd alot and draws fairies the rest of the time
- Nick Luckcuck wow, a person that I went to school with that I still talk to?
- Adam McIntosh Bother of Cat, and son of Alastair, married to cannabis
- Catriona "Cat" McIntosh Nicer than Adam and has new boyfriends every month
- Jon Masters relies on JCM Time (GMT+42)
- Owen Maule who I worked with developing publishing software
- Andy May Edinburgh Quaker prone to straining legs and wrists and plays a giant tamborine with a stick
- Jon Nice enormous flaires and a warped knowledge on the inner working of fruit machines
- Andrew Rendle Brother of Nick, only he has a website and even longer hair (apparently)
- Alistair Riddell gives me groovy networking junk and quit uni to become BOFH at his old school
- Jonathan Riddell he thinks alot like I, and me like him and is married to Jo (I think)
- Liz King (née Slade) awh...
- James Sladen I deny he is my brother but I just can't convince...
- Paul Sladen I'm so insecure I have to put myself here
- Rod Sladen I grovel loads off him and he grovelled some webspace off me
- Dave Smith founded Quaker.org.uk in 1997 and recovered data for Lady Thatcher off those weird Amstrad disks
- Charlie Stroud sometimes lives on a narrowboat and is young and old at the sametime
- Robert Steadman composer around the corner, and he cut his hair off (probably before pulling it out?)
- David Sterratt Married (what?), Got a kid (WHAT?!)
- Alyn Still Damned twins, but it could be Huw
- Peter "Gizmo" Taylor Less annoying than he used to be and apparently he's "
going to did marry Cati" or something. And babies...
- John Wragg Virtual monthly meetings using laptops and relaxing to music on headphones
Interesting Free Software Quakers
Back to the rest of Paul Sladen.