Free Software Projects
Various intented, completed and uncompleted work. I have funding for the:
- Impositor PDF Editor
- PDF Utils
Currently these need finishing off:
- Sod SSH-over-DNS tunnelling (people are specifically asking for UDP only for use with openvpn)
acrdisk ThinkPad R30/R31
Hibernation partition software
- Dew-Pond: Double-keyboard XTEST single-handed typing remapper thing
- pstosvg: PDF/PostScript to SVG converter---done except for dashed line and none-flatterned text import
- usplash: Userspace Splash / Ubuntu Splash / MicroSplash. (Mad Phat Startup, pwettiness)!
These haven't really been started and need lots of work:
- Parallel Port (parport) RS-232 bit-banging driver (eg, for laptops)
- Belleville Linux/Unix Rail/Eurostar simulator (BVE-compatible)
- dw-i / Install Debian
K-I-S-S base installer
- Porting Linux (POSIX) to userspace on SymbianOS.
- Triple boot: Bootable Hybrid CD/DVD containing ppc, x86 and amd64 with yaboot+grub
- autotrace upgrades: more intelligent tracing with support for both solid and centerline in the same image
I am after 50% funding to complete some of these on the basis
that they will be released as Free Software under the GNU GPL.
- Better SecurID PAM module (token appended to password)
- vserver partitioning environment + management suite
- mboxsync (rsync style, SSH/RSH version of mailsync), with Message-ID + MD5
Back to the rest of Paul Sladen.
2004 September 02