From: Kerberus (kerberus_at_microbsd.net)
Date: Thu 06 Dec 2001 - 17:05:58 GMT

Pssst, lurker here..... jus my .02 cents.

Not to knock you guys, but one drawback is it runs only on linux... not
any of the *BSDs, I heard at one point there was supposed to be a "port"
but that was last year sometime! Im sorry but i wount chase dependent
rpms all over the net with a linux box. BSD is so much more straigh
forward... but unfortunatley "vserver" is linux specific. So I would say
not only to dependent on diistribution, but also on the OS itself.