From: Fran Firman (fran_at_netgate.net.nz)
Date: Mon 01 Apr 2002 - 23:23:41 BST

I have a vserver running debian linux, with sshd and apache in it, as a
testing envioroment.

Now when I do a vserver vserver-name stop, it seems to shut down ok.

I get a few errors regarding umounting a device.

New security context is 0
/etc/rc.d/rc: /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: No such file or directory
Sending all processes the TERM signal... done.
Sending all processes the KILL signal... done.
Initializing random number generator... done.
Unmounting remote filesystems... done.
Deactivating swap... done.
Unmounting local filesystems... umount2: Invalid argument
umount: /dev/ubd/0: not found
umount: /: Illegal seek
done.
mount: permission denied
Rebooting... sleep 5
Killing all processes
expr: syntax error

When I then start it back up again, sometimes the webserver and sshd
won't start as they can't bind to their ports.

thoughts???

Fran.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:40 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3