From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Fri 21 Jun 2002 - 18:48:43 BST

Anyone have spamd (Spamassassin 2.20) running on a vserver? I have it
installed on a plain RHL 7.2 (2.4.2-2) system which works fine and on a
vserver RHL 7.2 (2.4.18ctx-10) which reports connection denied for each
call to spamc. Mostly identical firewall rules (one allows a few more
services than the other).

   I'm starting to suspect it is the old lo device problem - which I
mostly don't understand anyway. Searching in the dark and don't even know
what I'm looking for.

Any ideas as to how I can determine what the problem is. I have tried -D
-A and -i (using the ip for the main server) which is where I have it
running but it didn't give me any good information.

TIA,
Rod

--
         Please don't tell my mother I'm a System Administrator.
                  She thinks I play piano in a bordello.