From: Cathy Sarisky (sarisky_at_caltech.edu)
Date: Fri 12 Jul 2002 - 22:56:31 BST

Hello,

I'm having vserver problems with ctx10, running on a Mandrake 8.0 system.

If I issue a "service vservers restart" command, the server with onboot=yes
does not restart unless I include fakeinit in s_flags. Nor does "vserver
servername start" work. I *can* get the server to start without fakeinit if I
issue a "vserver server service sshd start" command, but this seems like a
kludge?
I looked at the online docs at solucorp and searched the mailing list, but I
haven't had any success figuring out how to get a vserver to start at boot and
run services.
If someone could provide a push in the right direction, I'd very much
appreciate it!
Cathy Sarisky

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3