From: Ian Douglas (linux_at_wild98.com)
Date: Mon 05 Aug 2002 - 00:08:03 BST

> > vrpm (the script) executes
> > rpm --root /vservers/<server> <arguments> ...

If you use the RedHat up2date command, I imagine you could use rhn_register
on each virtual machine, then run up2date on each machine to update any
RPM's...

root /> vserver myserver enter
[root:myserver /] up2date -u -i

Since I'm only going to have a handful of virtual servers, this is going to
be my approach. Obviously this wouldn't be feasible with people who have
dozens of vservers on a machine though.

-id

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3