From: Mark Constable (markc_at_renta.net)
Date: Mon 05 Aug 2002 - 06:55:29 BST

Tomas Fasth wrote:
> I concur. And I think lot more people would discover and start using
> vserver if we succeed to get a vserver package, perhaps in company
> with a kernel-patch-ctx package, available on the official debian
> distribution mirrors.

Same here, been waiting for a debianized version before using vserver.

Thank you Mark Lawrence !

FWIW and close to OT, I just tried the patch-2.4.18ctx-12 against 2.4.19
and there are only two rejects. I've stared at one of them for an hour
and I'm not quite comfortable enough with the code to know where to
manually adjust the 2.4.19 kernel code. Is anyone working on this patch
or interested in getting it to apply against a 2.4.19 kernel ?

--markc

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3