From: celliot_at_siteturn.com
Date: Mon 05 Aug 2002 - 19:03:01 BST

Hello,

We are attempting to implement Vservers on our network and are in need of
some assistance. We are looking to have a system developed that will allow
us to deploy Linux Virtual Private Servers, allowing multiple instances of
Red Hat Linux 7.1 or higher, to operate on a single physical server.

Familiarity with the VPS technology and prior experience is a must!

Each VPS will need to have the ability to have quotas for disk space, CPU
usage (%), and memory. System will need to have a central management
interface so that we can view all active VPSes and their resources.
Backend/Management System will need to be MySQL and either Perl or PHP.

We are looking to hire an experienced contractor to complete this project
ASAP. If you are interested, please contact me directly at:
vps_at_bouncepath.com

The compensation for this job is negotiable, based on experience on prior
success.

Thank you!

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:41 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3