From: support (support_at_shop.eboxw.net)
Date: Mon 19 Aug 2002 - 22:45:05 BST

This package is a potato debian install compress in a .tar.gz
the name 0.16 is beacase it was release when 0.16 was the stable version
you can use it when any vservsion of vserver

about ssh : ssh is install by default in this package and run on port 22222

do ps ax to see if sshd is running
if not
look /etc/ssh/sshd_config to change port and listend argument

thx

-Ok, downloaded the tgz and tried it. You seem to have 0.16 installed -
-and I am using 0.19. I started the vserver but could not telnet or ssh
-to it. Figured ssh and telnet probably were not in your package so I
-entered it and updated the sources then tried to run apt-get update but
-got all kinds of errors "Couldn't stat source package list". I think
-the problem is likely on the main server and I don't see how using your
-virtual server will fix this. At this point things may bee so screwed
-up that I have to wipe the OS and start over. Will wait a few days to
-see if new suggestions arrive though.

-Brandon.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3