From: Lars Braeuer (lbraeuer_at_mpex.net)
Date: Thu 12 Sep 2002 - 14:07:57 BST

do you have anything entered in the /etc/vserver/v1.sh file?
What's the output right after you entered vserver v1 start on the command line?

I get something like:
Starting the virtual server jco1
Server jco1 is not running
ipv4root is now 80.239.136.143
Host name is now jco.mpex.net
Domain name is now
New security context is 73

Since I don't have anything in the /etc/vserver/jco1.sh script, there's nothing started.
The only thing that is set, is the ip address.

Per R Laursen wrote:
> On Thursday 12 September 2002 14:43, you wrote:
>
>>Per R Laursen wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Lars,
>>>
>>>Looking forward to the posting ;-)
>>>
>>>Did you installed the RPM's or made a make *tar.gz ?
>>
>>I installed the rpms for testing. Now that it almost works, I'll
>>probably compile it.
>

> My problem is probably the same as yours.
>
> The scene looks like this:
>
> I cant start a vserver by : vserver v1 start
>
> If a vserver is set ONBOOT=yes the vserver starts at boot time.
> when logged in as root at the main server I can stop it, but not start it
> again.
> -------
>
> Hope you can use this info, if you want me to try something out then tell
> me.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3