From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Tue 01 Oct 2002 - 22:47:34 BST

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:14:05 -0500, Kint wrote
> This is weird.
> Running eDonkey with chbind --ip will trap the TCP ports it listens to to the
> ip, but the UDP ports it listens to show IP 0.0.0.0 under netstat.
>
> I'm using vserver 0.19 and the eDonkey command line client is version
> 16.16.59, which is statically linked and which I downloaded straight from the
> website. http://edonkey2000.com/files/donkey_s.gz

Any pointers on how I must use this program to get the behavior.

Oddly, I downloaded the program the same day you post, I got version
v14.16.57. I tought your version 16.16.59 was a typo (although a newer version
downloaded before, very odd). They I saw on their site that the current
version is ... 35.16.61. Now I am confused. Thanks to vserver, I prefer to run
this inside a vserver secure box :-)

Anyway, do you have a command line I can use to reproduce this problem. I will
study the documentation in the mean time ...