From: Cathy Sarisky (cathy_at_acornhosting.net)
Date: Thu 17 Oct 2002 - 20:46:26 BST

You most likely need to make sure that SSH isn't binding all IPs in the main server. If the main server already has bound the vserver's IP, the vserver's instance of SSH won't be able to use it. Edit sshd_config to change the ListenAddress parameter, and you should be all set.

(Caveat: carefully! There's nothing worse than locking yourself out of the box!)