From: djp_at_comm.it
Date: Sun 03 Nov 2002 - 03:48:50 GMT

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 12:17, Mefford, Aaron wrote:

> If I have misunderstood you capabilities please clarify. If this is not
> possible or undesireable for this vserver group then I will simply look
> elsewhere. Anyhow it looks like you have an excellent start on a good
> project.

I think it's commonly accepted that vserver shall not do things in a
different way than a standard linux distro. It's just a way to put
several running environments on the same hardware. Anything more is
beyond it's goals.

If quota support as implemented in the kernel is not what you need, then
I don't think vserver will be a solution.

Cheers,
Dave.

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3