From: Mefford, Aaron (amefford_at_about-inc.com)
Date: Mon 04 Nov 2002 - 16:49:08 GMT

Qouta support as implemented in the kernel is what I need inside of a
vserver. However the vserver itself creates a need for an additional quota
type, the context quota which I believe an adequate solution was provided
for. My main concern and the reason for my original post was that there
were many who did not like the solution that was provided for whatever
reason. I wanted to state support for such a solution and a move in the
right direction. However, when I did this I feel that it was misunderstood,
and led to a number of comments that made me wonder if I had not understood
the new capability. I now once again think that I understand the
capabilities and that they will meet my needs.

I am left with one question, does the context quota require disk space to be
guaranteed to that user?

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:43 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3