From: Graham Bevins (graham.bevins_at_v21mail.co.uk)
Date: Wed 27 Nov 2002 - 11:54:20 GMT

Hi all,
I have been trying to patch the 2.4.19ctx-14 patch against the source rpm
of RH7.3's kernel (2.4.18-3) and I get a number of errors. I am new to
kernel patching and have been through the howto although this doesn't
explain what to do with .rej files too clearly(IMHO).

There are lines preceeded with an "!". What does this mean? I have looked
through the .orig file and the patched file and can find no references to
the code contained within the .rej file... I'm confused..

Has anyone tried patching against 2.4.18-3 of Redhat's and had similar
problem?

any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Graham Bevins.

Generated on Wed 27 Nov 2002 - 12:25:52 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3