From: Cathy Sarisky (cathy_at_acornhosting.net)
Date: Wed 27 Nov 2002 - 16:16:25 GMT

It's also entirely possible to take a RH7.3 system, download the 2.4.19 kernel (www.kernel.org) and then patch that. That's been my preference so far, anyway.

Is there a reason to run with a patched RedHat kernel?

Cathy Sarisky

-- back to re-IPing 20+ vservers in a non-downtime-producing way -- drat drat drat -- i hate spammers -- *

*before anyone flames me (it just occured to me that that was ambiguous): I'm re-IPing because I'm moving to a different bandwidth provider because my old one had _other_ customers hosting spammers and spews listed the whole /19. No spam here!