From: John Goerzen (jgoerzen_at_complete.org)
Date: Wed 27 Nov 2002 - 18:16:52 GMT

In article <20021127154952.96C4716E88_at_atosc.org>, hugh at atosc dot com wrote:
> To the debian maintainer,
> To the ml for information purpose.

You should really use 'reportbug' or 'bug' to submit bugs in Debian
packages, so that they get included in the Debian bug-tracking system.

Already reported: http://bugs.debian.org/vserver

> 3- the script want a thing that is not debian related:
> /var/lock/subsys. we maybe need to create this at install stage.
> as the script try to touch something in that directory

I didn't experience that problem on my fresh reinstall.

-- John

Generated on Wed 27 Nov 2002 - 20:24:50 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3