From: Dinesh Mistry (dmistry_at_yourhostdirect.com)
Date: Fri 03 Jan 2003 - 20:28:46 GMT

Hmmm

I think the reason I started this thread was because I could not get
RedHat 8.0 install using the newvserver until I fixed the redhat min file.

Apprently the naming convention is diffrent that is what I was trying to
get at when I answered my own questions a few days ago.

Maybe this is the smae problem with Mandrake, the package names are
diffrent that actually listed..

Dinesh