From: Cathy Sarisky (cathy_at_acornhosting.net)
Date: Sun 12 Jan 2003 - 01:17:46 GMT

Hello all,

I'm looking for someone who'd like to swap vservers. I need a place
outside my datacenter (LayerOne, in Miami FL, Aleron bandwidth) to run a
secondary nameserver and mon. I suspect there might be someone else on
this list in the same boat. Anyone interested?

I'm looking for:

- a vserver in a datacenter (Not LayerOne, preferably not on Aleron
bandwidth), reliable connectivity. No home-hosted vservers, thanks.

- good uptime, production server. I'm offering space on a vserver that
has NEVER done the mysterious vserver-related hang and has done 90+ days
uptime between reboots.

- I don't need much in terms of bandwidth or disk space. If I have room
for mon and djbdns, I'm happy.

Send an email to cathy at acornhosting dot net if interested, thanks!

Cathy
AcornHosting

Generated on Wed 15 Jan 2003 - 17:17:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3