From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 12 Jan 2003 - 01:52:46 GMT

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 08:17:46PM -0500, Cathy Sarisky wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for someone who'd like to swap vservers. I need a place
> outside my datacenter (LayerOne, in Miami FL, Aleron bandwidth) to run a
> secondary nameserver and mon. I suspect there might be someone else on
> this list in the same boat. Anyone interested?
>
> I'm looking for:
>
> - a vserver in a datacenter (Not LayerOne, preferably not on Aleron
> bandwidth), reliable connectivity. No home-hosted vservers, thanks.

hmm, why might a 24-7 home-hosted vserver on a
4GB line not meet your requirements, except for
being a 'home-hosted' server ...

> - good uptime, production server. I'm offering space on a vserver that
> has NEVER done the mysterious vserver-related hang and has done 90+ days
> uptime between reboots.

you are looking for a virtual server (and also
offering a virtual server) or a physical server
running virtual servers?

> - I don't need much in terms of bandwidth or disk space. If I have room
> for mon and djbdns, I'm happy.

so actually one (of several) virtual server on
a production machine will suffice?

> Send an email to cathy at acornhosting dot net if interested, thanks!
>
> Cathy
> AcornHosting

Generated on Wed 15 Jan 2003 - 17:17:03 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3