From: Brandon Hoult (BrandonHoult_at_netscape.net)
Date: Fri 31 Jan 2003 - 17:57:03 GMT

Got kind of a strange problem, would appreciate any advice. I installed
a vserver amout a month ago v0.21 on a debian system and got everything
working. I am using this system as a backup of the main server, and had
a test vserver that I played around with for a while which seemed to
have no problems.

Now, although it is still running fine, and I can ping and ssh to it
from the host machine, I can't access it from any other machine on the
network. If I ssh into it from the host, I can ping other machines on
the network and can ping machines on the internet with an ip address,
but the dns resolution does not work.

I copied a working vserver from another machine to this one and have all
the same problems so I don't think it is something in the vserver... but
I can't find anything wrong with the host machine. All the ip's seem to
be bound correctly with "netstat -l".

Any ideas?

Brandon.

Generated on Fri 31 Jan 2003 - 18:17:55 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3