From: Eje Gustafsson (Macahan_at_fament.com)
Date: Thu 06 Feb 2003 - 21:53:12 GMT

Anyone take a single server and move it into a vserver ?

I have 3 machines today on separate hardware two of them are old slow
machines and one if a fast machine. The faster machine could easily
run the other 2 machines and still have power over.

So anyone taken a RH system that been installed on a separate hardware
and turned the installation on this drive into a vserver ?

I was thinking of just pulling the drive out of the old machine. Tar
everything from the old drive into a vserver directory.
Any issues ? The old box is a RH 7 system while the vserver master is
a 8.0.

/ Eje

---

Generated on Thu 06 Feb 2003 - 22:12:34 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3