From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Sat 08 Feb 2003 - 15:36:30 GMT

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:58:04 -0500, Lloyd Duhon wrote
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have recently launched a vserver, and I'm very happy so far with what I
> see, out of curiousity:
>
> Is there a command line accessible version of newvserver?

In the next release, you will have some command line option so preset
few fields. Also, a file /etc/vservers/newvserver.default will let you
enter some defaults for the various fields.

> is there any way to address the newvserver program that is not interactive?

I guess an option like --go would tell the script to just perform the creation.

What do you have in mind ?