From: Eje Gustafsson (macahan_at_fament.com)
Date: Fri 21 Feb 2003 - 03:55:11 GMT

Then panic screen will have information about what caused the panic.
At the very least write down the first rows. Is it caused in sched.c ?
I have had my system crash due to it and I hear others have as well.
Seems to possible be a IRQ sharing conflict (ie when system load goes
high the crash will occur)

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson mailto:MacAhan_at_fament.com
The Family Entertainment Network http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777 Fax : 620-231-4066
     - Your Full Time Professionals -
eBay UserID : macahan

--
DM> I have been running 2.4.20ctx-16 successfully for about 1month and now all
DM> of a sudden the system now has begun to kernel panic every few hours. I was
DM> wondering if there was a way to capture what is happening so I can post it
DM> here any someone may be able to help figure out what's going on. I do not
DM> have access to the console of the server since it is co-located elsewhere,
DM> anyone have any suggestions?

DM> Thanks

DM> YourHostDirect DM> 1-800-210-6757

DM> Better, Faster and more Reliable Hosting DM> http://www.yourhostdirect.com DM> --------------------------------------------

DM> --- DM> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Generated on Fri 21 Feb 2003 - 04:16:51 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3