From: esp1 pro (espjkt1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu 27 Feb 2003 - 13:49:35 GMT

hi...

=====
I just recompile bind/named service on vserver and it was successful,
but when I start that named service i got fail status.
The reason is :

Feb 24 07:45:06 virtual named[11885]: ifiter_ioctl.c:218: REQUIRE(iter->pos
< (unsigned int) iter->ifc.ifc_len) failed

This error found in /var/log/messages file.

For more information :

OS = linux redhat 7.3
Bind version = 9.2.1
Compiled using tar.gz
=====

The another problem is when I compiled daemontools for qmail on vserver,
i got this error message :

Creating /service...
Adding svscanboot to inittab...
package/run.inittab: kill: (1) - No such process <- ???

That error above make daemontools couldn't start and so does qmail.
=====

ok thats all.
Please Help...

Thank you...