From: DataKompaniet AS (torrunes_at_datakompaniet.no)
Date: Thu 03 Apr 2003 - 07:27:30 BST

> JS> To quote Jacques Gelinas on list from a week or so back:
> JS> { Right after ctx-17, I will release ctx-18 with per vserver file
handle
> JS> { limitation and per vserver memory limitation. The file handle stuff
is
> JS> { done. The memory still has a bug.

File handle limitation would be nice to have. Why not release ctx-18 with
that
now, and add memory limitation on ctx-19?

Btw, anyone running vserver with SuSE 8.1 Prof successfully?

Best regards
Tor Rune Skoglund
torrunes_at_datakompaniet.no

Generated on Tue 22 Apr 2003 - 18:41:46 BST by hypermail 2.1.3